At DMC Solutions, we are here to provide exactly that – solutions. We are always looking for ways to help our customers save on their energy costs, which is why we want to share these ‘Summer Energy Saving Tips’ with you to help you do so, and keep your summer costs low without foregoing any of the usual summer fun!
Top Energy Saving Tips to Save You Money
- Ensure your air condition has had its yearly tune-up, and clean or replace the filters monthly during summer use
- Set your air conditioner thermostat to 78 degrees Fahrenheit to maintain a comfortable, but energy saving temperature in your home
- Set your water heater to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Keep your blinds closed during the day and your windows open during cooler evenings
- Run your washer/dryer at night, or consider air drying clothes, as well as washing clothes in cold water
- Unplug unused appliances and electronics
- Reduce your pool filtration time
In addition to these cost-saving measures, repairs or maintenance of your gas fitting, hot water tank and/or pool heater may significantly increase your savings all year long, of which we provide services for as follows…
GAS FITTING REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS
DMC Plumbing & Heating is the preferred Gas Fitting Repairs and Installations services company in Langley, Delta, White Rock & throughout the Greater Vancouver area. We can fit your kitchen with gas appliances safely and efficiently, or install a gas line outside for the perfect BBQ setup, making cooking time quick and help to reduce costs
HOT WATER TANK REPAIRS & REPLACEMENT
DMC Plumbing & Heating offers hot water tank repair and replacement services, and calling us at the first sign of water heater trouble could save you thousands in additional damage to your home. In addition, we can help you decide if a hot water tank replacement is the best course of action, or if a simple repair is all that is needed.
POOL HEATER REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS
DMC Plumbing & Heating offers Pool Heater Repairs and Installations, and we can help with repairing your pool heater, upgrade your existing one, or install a new heater for your pool – because with the right pool heater, you can maximize efficiency and keep your utility bills manageable.
No matter your service needs, we would love to provide you with a safe and energy efficient summer, and keep all your systems running smoothly throughout!